Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Sister Aroha

 Kia Ora everyone,

Because we are still in lockdown we have to do online learning sadly. This morning I decided to get a start on my RE work.

The topic for todays RE was about Sister Aroha who is now a nun and moved from New Zealand to Sri Lanka to help care for the sick children and become a nun. 

For my task today I had to create a poster explaining how we could follow in Sister Aroha's footsteps.

I enjoyed doing this.

please leave a comment if there is anything I could improve.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Greer,
    I'm glad you enjoyed learning about Sister Aroha. I love your ideas about how we can follow in her footsteps. Mrs Lambie
    PS What time did you have lunch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Greer,

    You have identified lots of ways we can be like Sister Aroha. Yes, we can definitely learn to be kind and patient from her. Keep up the great work!
    Ms Wilton
    PS What did you have for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greer.
    Thanks for sharing your RE about Sister Aroha.
    She sounds like an amazing lady. Did you enjoy learning about her? Do you think it will be easy to follow her example in our everyday lives?
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.