Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

How to be a Private Information Ninja

Walt: create a project to tell people how to keep your personal stuff to yourself and what is private stuff. Me and my buddy Niamh made a video on how to keep your stuff private. We learnt what to keep private and what we shouldn't tell strangers and people we don't trust. Its important because people
 who find out your private information can hurt you or your family. That's why we made this video to teach you. Hope you enjoy the video.
You will need to go to this link to find the video as it is too big to upload to my blog.

Leave us a comment if you find any mistakes or have any complements.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Greer! I liked how you shared what your Walt is for this project. I really liked the tittle it is very detailed and fun. Next time you could add colour and pictures to make it more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, for the reply. next time i'll add pictures and color to make it nice.

      Delete
  2. NICE WORK YOU GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greer, I liked how you said your names and it's good that you didn't use your last name because that would be sharing private information. If made me thought that a video is really good to talk about private information on a video because you can verbillay say it. Maybe next time you could work on not looking anywhere else just directly at the camera because I got a little confused when you were looking somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kylie next time i'll look at the camera and sorry for confusing you.

      Delete
  4. hi Greer I am your buddy I am interspersed with are video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The specialty of Cobra Ninja Master is Sabotage Operation. Sigma Ninja Commando is dressed in black while Cobra Ninja Master is dressed in white. If you choose to play as Sigma Ninja Commando, your opponent will be Cobras Ninjas Master. American Ninja Warrior Party

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.