Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Newsletter

 Kia Ora everyone,

Today I finished my writing task during online school.

The task was to create a news letter about any topic we want but it had to be something that would hook the reader in or that was a story in the world today, it could also be about a person an animal or problem. 

I decided to base my topic on Climate change. I chose this because it meant I got to learn about it more and it was a fun topic to write about.

At first I searched up Greta Thunberg, to get some ideas of what Climate change is really like and whats actually going on. 

I enjoyed this writing task, and I hope you learn something from it.


1 comment:

  1. An informative and well written article Greer! Awesome job.
    I'm pleased that you enjoyed researching and writing about this important topic. Could be a good focus for when we do speeches next term!

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.