Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

All about me 2021

                                     This year I have created a new all about me information poster. 

                                   The last time I created one was when I was nine so a few years ago.

I enjoyed creatng this and I think a few things have changed since my last update on my all about me. I enjoyed this taks because it lets people know a little bit more about me and what I'm interested in, and I find these activities fin and creative and easy.

I hope you lear a little bit about me.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Greer,
    You achieved some of your goals well done. I love how you didn't she stuff personal. What is your favorite thing to do outdoors?
    What is your favorite ice cream flavor.
    Kind regards Niamh =)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.