Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

The Machine

In reading we have now started to do our own shared slideshow work and it is different but it seems a little bit easier and it doesn't take so long. I found this work easy but hard to find different example and explanations, but since I have done this many times it wasn't to hard. Also we were reading a fiction passage this week so that was one of the reasons why it was easier. This is my work.
Have you done this before?
what are things I could work on?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Greer, I really like your story map. I also like that you didn't put less information and that you didn't put too much information.I also like how you had some examples. Maybe next time you could add some capital letters at the start of a sentence.
    Great Work!!!
    -Talia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greer!
    I really like your Story Map. Something I liked about it was that you had little information but it was very specific and I liked that a lot. Something else I liked was that you had sometimes just explaining it and sometimes putting in sentences from the story. I don't think that there is anything you need to work on at all.

    Kapai to mahi! (Your work is great)
    -Siale

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.