Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2018

The Green Pill


W.A.L.T In class we had these colored pills and they all had different super powers that they could give you.
I chose the green pill and i could turn into any animal. then you had to write a story about the pill and
this is my story.

I was walking through the rough dirt in the woods with my family. When all of a sudden i turned around
for a second then looked back and they were gone. I gasped i didn’t know what to do. I was to frightened
so i started running. Then i tripped over and hit my head. Suddenly everything went black
. …………………….


Are you okay are you okay. I woke up in the flash of a moment and this creature was asking me if i was okay. I layed still and didn’t move, but the creature told me it wouldn’t harm me. So i got up and it asked
me, can you help me get over the creek I’m on a mission for my family. Okay I said so I picked up the little
creature and walked him across the creek. After that he said come with me and i will return a favor. So the
little creature took me into his house and showed me these pills. I said i don’t want pills. The creature said
there not just ordinary pills they give you magical powers. The green one gives you the ability to turn into
any animal. Before the creature could even finish his sentence i ate the pill. Goodbye i said bye said man.
Then he yelled out the pill only lasts for a day. But i don’t think i was listening to the creature the only thing
i was thinking about was what animal i would turn into first. But before i could even try this eagle saw me
so i quickly transformed into a baby eagle. After that the mama eagle picked me up and took me back to
her nest but then it all went wrong. The mama eagle was chewing up bunny and putting it in her baby
eagles mouth. Then I realized before i could do anything the chewed food was down my throat. I tried
not to barf it was horrible. Soon the mama eagle left to find more food. As soon as she left i quickly
transformed into a falcon. I sawed through the air with the wind in my wings. Then i realized that I
could find my family with these powers. But i didn’t know where to go. I thought I would turn into a
cheetah so i did but then I found out that I was falling through mid air. So I quickly turned into a sparrow
landed on the ground and then turned into a cheetah. I was running so fast it was amazing.then i came to a
halt i heard voices it was my family. I was about to take another step when i realized that i had to cross a
river to get to the other side so i turned into a alligator and started swimming across as i was just about to
get out of the water something grabbed hold of my leg its teeth were sinking into my leg and i realized it
was another alligator and before i thought it could get worse it did i started to turn back into a human the
powers were wearing off. I didn't want to die so i swooped round and scratched the alligator then ran for
my family mum dad i yelled i’m here, mum and dad saw me they came and gave me a big hug they
asked what happened and were had i been but i said that's a story that's going to need a lot of explaining.



6 comments:

  1. hi Greer, I think you have great imagination.My favorite part was when the creature gave you the pill to make you happy.Maybe next time you could put in what happens to the creature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greer. What an amazing story. It is so descriptive, I feel like I am on the adventure with you. I really liked when you turned into a cheetah and then realised you were falling and quickly turned into a sparrow. How did you decide which animals to use in your story?
    Cherie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greer! Wow what a story! I really felt like I could see everything happening as I was reading along. I especially enjoyed the part when you were in the eagle’s nest. I’d like to know more about this little creature though - what kind of creature was he, what did he look like and was he doing when he found you? Very intriguing! I think you are very creative and I can’t wait to read more from you!
    Danielle ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greer, I loved your story, I really loved the part about the Mama Eagle picking up you when you were the baby eagle and taking you back to the nest because even though it is a great adventure story it spoke to me about caring.
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome story Greer, you have an incredible imagination. Good job fighting off the alligator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Greer its Niamh here I think it is realy cool but one thing you can work on it is put punashon in and babe Finnish it but other wise I think it is all some

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.