Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

SLJ activity 1 day 4 Serena Williams

For this SLJ activity I watched a video about Serena Williams and then I had to write down three things I learnt and then I had to write something I still wanted to know. Please leave a comment and enjoy.

3 facts and things I now from watching a video about Serena Williams 

  • Serena Williams was born September 26, 1981 in Saginaw Michigan.
  • She is a professional tennis player and started playing at the age of three.
  • She is one of five siblings.

Something I still want to know?
  • Was she ever interested in any other sport?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Greer,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Tennis is a really fun sport to play, I used to play it when I was younger. Do you play any sports?
    Wow, 3 is a really young age to start playing tennis. Based on her age of 38, how long has she been playing tennis if she started playing at 3 years old?
    That's an interesting thought, were you able to find out if she played any other sports?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma, Thank you for commenting, and I do Gymnastics for a sport. By my working out she has been playing tennis for 35 years. Sadly I didn't find out if she played any other sports.
    thank you for commenting and until next time.
    Yours sincerely
    Greer

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.