Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

The Return of the Market Day Posters!

In class, we have our Market day coming up and we have been making posters for what we are selling. 
My group is selling paper logs that you can burn in your fire. 
We have been making these since term 2 and We have been preparing them for market day. 

Our market day is from 2-4pm and we will be selling these Briquettes for $1 each or 3 for $2. I have designed a poster to attract people to come buy My groups product. Would this make you want to buy a Briquette and what can I do to make it better?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.