Pages

Monday 23 December 2019

SLJ Day 2 activity 2 The moon man

For this activity I had to create a poem about Neil Armstrong first landing, I created a cinquain poem and I love creating cinquain poems. I liked this activity because it was quick and fun. Please leave a comment and enjoy.  
What is your favourite sort of poem ?
And would you want to fly to the moon?



My Cinquain poem about Neil Armstrong first landing on the moon.

                   Gravity
                     Breathless, Cold,
                       Shaking, Bouncing, Running,
                          Excited, Shocked, Overwhelmed, Tired,
                    Moon

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Greer,

    Well done on completing another activity! It's awesome to see you putting so much time and effort into the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    What a wonderful poem! You've definitely captured the roller coaster of emotions you'd feel being on the moon. I think you might be the first Summer Learning Journey blogger I've come across who has done a cinquain poem - very original! :)

    Just a reminder that a cinquain poem has a syllable pattern of 2-4-6-8-2. You've made a great attempt here but some of your words might be a bit too long to fit the pattern. Amazing job otherwise - you've chosen some wonderful words. :)

    Have a great day, Greer. I look forward to reading more posts from you soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.