Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Picture painted Hansel and Gretel

WALT combine prior and new knowledge to come up with new ideas. 
The article we were reading was  called In the picture Gus Sinaumea Hunter, Illustrator. This story was about a fantastic illustrator called Gus, it was about how he followed his dream of being an illustrator and how he reached for that dream. At the end of the book it had a few tips on how to draw people and how Gus learnt. 
Our task was to create a picture from a part of any paragraph of any piece of writing. I chose to create a picture about my Hansel and Gretel story and I Chose the picture to be from the part when the mother creates a footpaths of glowing feet to help Hansel and Gretel get home. Please leave a comment, and you can check out My Hansel and Gretel story below to read more. This is my picture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.