Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

My Christmas poem

In class, for writing we looked back on the genre of writing we have been learning about. We got to do any piece of writing we wanted, like persuasive, narrative and even recounts. I chose to do a Cinquain poem which is were you have five lines and it starts with a noun, I did my poem about Christmas and I did two. 

I looked up a few words in a dictionary to help me enlarge my vocabulary. I found it a little tricky to find words for Christmas and not having to use the same ones. But I liked widening my vocabulary and learning new words. 



Christmas Cinquain poem 

Christmas
Warm milk, cookies
Exciting, Fascinating, Gratifying 
Ecstatic,Hopeful,Sorry,Joyful
New years




Christmas eve 
Crazy,Exhilarated
Amusing,Captivating,Thrilling
Tired,Interested,Thoughtful,Bashful
Christmas day








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.