Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

SLJ Day 3 activity 3 bonus activity 6 points

For this Activity I had to ask my dad what his dream job was and then write 6 ways I could support him to help him achieve it.  I wish my dad could achieve his goal but sadly he is to old. please leave a comment and enjoy. 

My dads dream job 

My dad's dream job was to be a professional motorbike racer.

The task is to name 6 ways I can support them in achieving their dream job. 

  • I can encourage him to train and help him. 
  • I can keep him on track and support him no matter what his decision.
  • I would help him diet and take care of him if he gets hurt.
  • I would be the loudest cheering for him to motivate him.
  • I would raise money to help him race and have the right gear.
  • I will make sure he enjoys himself and has fun.
Sadly it is too late for my dad to achieve his dream Job.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Greer! My names Natasha, I'm from Hornby High and I'm going to be checking out you're Summer Learning Journey blog posts over the holidays. So far I'm liking what I see!

    I think it's really amazing that you're so supportive of your dad and his dream job. My dad was a motorbike racer, although he doesn't race anymore he still loves a good ride. I promise you're never too old to follow your dreams!

    I really like the way you've used bullet points and how you explained the task at the top of the post. If you wanted to make your post more eye-catching, you could always include photos!

    Are you interested in motorbike racing? If so, what's you're favourite brand (mines Ducati and Kawasaki), if not, what's your dream job?

    Great job Greer, I enjoyed reading your post and I'm looking forward to seeing more awesome work. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.